Ski Passe-Partout - 2020-21 Season

Today I received an email from the maneige group in regards to the upcoming season for the Ski Passe-Partout discount card offered in Quebec. This year with the Covid-19 pandemic being present, and with the measures being put into place for he upcoming season, the Passé-Partout program will not be issued with a plastic card like in years past. It will be distributed virtually with a bar code that you may present on your smartphone, or by printing it. This will be for all maneige's line of products this season.

in addition to this, maneige will be launching an online store to pre-purchase your tickets, and to apply the discount during the transaction before arriving at the mountain. Here are the simple steps in registering, and activating your Passé-Partout:

- purchase your ski Passe-Partout at Sports Experts boutique, or online.

- register your code and upload an ID photo of yourself at boutique.maneige.ski

- then you can purchase your lift ticket with your discount from boutique.maneige.ski

- you will receive your temporary lift ticket, and exchange it once you arrive at the ski area

With purchasing your lift tickets online with maneige, you would also be able to track your visits in your profile on the maneige site. The Passé-Partout program usually goes on sale in October at Sports Expert stores, and online with Sports Experts. More details to follow on the maneige.ski website. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today I received an email from the maneige group in regards to the upcoming season for the Ski Passe-Partout discount card offered in Quebec. This year with the Covid-19 pandemic being present, and wi

I think the virtual model will work great - I do wonder if there will be daily caps on the number of tickets available per mountain. Because of covid, a lot of the US resorts will now have a reservation system for day tickets. St-Sauveur during the summer had a reservation process for the capacity-limited water park, and I wonder if mountains will be doing the same kind of thing and how the passe parfait might figure into that. I guess we'll find out!