With its lovely mountains, lakes and forests, Tremblant's natural habitat is exceptional. In this unique environment is where a wide reaching sports program reigns all summer long. Nothing beats getting active with your sweetheart, friends or family, and enjoying everything the pedestrian village has to offer seasoned athletes and tomorrow's champions ‒ savour special health-wise menus, shop specialty clothing and gear and enjoy a long lineup of sports and activities.
- May 18 Opening Date – Golf Courses Le Diable & Le Géant. In addition to gorgeous plateaux, views and greens, both courses were designed by renowned architects. What's new? This year, golfers ride a whole new fleet of golf carts.
- New: Crossroads Tremblant – May 25 to 27. This new event is for dedicated road and trail riders who come together over their love of the sport and to compete. It includes events and activities like the Gran Fondo held Sunday May 27, plus races and demos and fun and festivities for friends and families. Time to hop in the saddle: biking season is on!
- DEK Tremblant Cup – June 8 to 10. This open competition is for ball hockey players and fans of all levels. Played 3 on 3 or on half-courts so all players are part of the action, head over to the base of the pedestrian village to catch some high-octane games.
- Lolë White Tour – June 16. In its 3rd edition, the event attracts hundreds of yogis dressed in white. Guided by reputed instructors, this intimate session dedicated to inner peace plays out to the divine music of harpist M'Michèle and ends with a show by Geoffroy, on Place Saint-Bernard.
- Subaru IRONMAN Triathlon Festival – June 23-24. Over 5,300 athletes meet at Tremblant to compete in the sprint and Olympic series, Saturday June 23, and in the Subaru IRONMAN 70.3 Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium ‒ a race featuring a 1.9 km swim, 90 km of cycling and a 21.1 km run on Sunday June 24.
- MEC Mont-Tremblant Trail Running Race – July 29. The highly successful 2016 and 2017 editions of this event prove MEC Mont-Tremblant is beloved: discover majestic Mont-Tremblant solo or with family and friends, on exciting 1 to 40 km runs.
- Mont-Tremblant Half-Marathon – August 12. Now in its 9th edition, this event is sure to please both seasoned and occasional runners looking for a good challenge. Splendid 5 km, 10 km and 21.1 km courses as well as a 1 km kids' race.
- Subaru IRONMAN Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium – August 16 to 19. This international event attracts close to 2,500 professional and amateur athletes who swim 3.8 km, cycle 180 km and run 42.2 km before crossing the finish line in the pedestrian village. Also on the program: an athletes' banquet, free outdoor shows, fireworks, an expo-demo village and the Subaru IRONKIDS race held Friday morning.
- Wanderlust Tremblant – August 23 to 26. Wanderlust brings together the world's top yoga and wellness instructors, joined by renowned DJs and musicians such as Eoin Finn, Annie Langlois, Jhenneviev Heartt, Tank and The Bangas. The four-day retreat proposes yoga on the mountain, lake, beach and on public squares plus hikes and tasting workshops, with free outdoor conferences and shows.
- Bonneville 808 Challenge – September 22 & 23. A unique ride experience that consists of cycling 808 km in under 48 hours, either solo or in teams: pursue personal goals while raising money for la Fondation de l'athlète d'excellence du Québec.
- Salomon Classic – October 20. In its 5th edition, this race offers sports fans assorted courses, from a 1 km race for beginners and kids to a 30 km course for trail runners, here on the mountain. New this year is a partnership with Ultranza Trail, to create the Trail Running Laurentides Series that adds an extra race category to the 30 km race.
Up to 30% Off Summer Escapades
Book your stay before June 19 2018 and get up to 30% off lodging ‒ plus free unlimited access to the scenic gondola, at participating lodging establishments.
Tremblant ‒ Take Me to the Top
Tremblant is a top four-season resort destination owing to its guest experience both on-mountain, and in its pedestrian village. Its views of the Laurentians, the diversity of its offer and highly acclaimed major events – of which IRONMAN Mont-Tremblant, 24h of Tremblant, Wanderlust and the Tremblant International Blues Festival – have earned it a place among the World's 25 Best Ski Towns in 2014 by National Geographic, and the title of #1 Ski Resort in Eastern North America for a 19th year by SKI Magazine readers. With your sweetheart, friends, family or group, Tremblant welcomes vacationers on direct flights from Toronto with Air Canada and Porter Airlines, to enjoy 1,900 lodging units fanned out across 13 hotel establishments, over 75 restaurants, boutiques and a Casino, all at nature's doorstep.
Source : Tremblant